Sunday, November 3, 2019

New York State Autumn Colors

We just returned from yet another trip in our eternal search for Autumn colors. Luckily, we can happily report we not only found those colors but had a heck of a good time photographing those colors, although someone was soon complaining that hiking while carrying a heavy tripod and cameras, was getting to be hard work! 

But seriously, I would like to know whoever said photography was easy?

Watkins Glen State Park is located almost two hours away from us, but is a nice drive. Ninety percent of the images displayed here are snapped with my little dysfunctional samsung dumbphone. As you can imagine with my recent complaints, I was not at all relieved of the many problems associated with using my phone to snap some pixs while in the Watkins Glen gorge, which is an area that is constantly moist if not outright damp, and with little bright sunlight, even during the summer! Nevertheless, I did use my dumbphone during the visit and surprisingly it did quite well, though I had to restart it almost every time it came out of my pocket as usual, since otherwise so many error messages pop up, making my using it a miserable experience. I cannot wait till I get a new phone, and it will not be a samsung!  

All images that below not displaying my copyright on the image directly, was snapped with my samsung dumbphone.


No comments: