Friday, February 17, 2023

Those Beautiful Vintage and so Practical Cable Cars of San Francisco

I just love those Cable Cars of San Francisco, and have spent at least half of my life riding them alone, with friends and with newly-made friends! I used to point out the popular scenic spots to those who wanted to know, in those days when I didn't have a camera in my hands everyday! Now one of the most expensive means of riding around my City by the Bay, I try NOT to ride them at all! But I haven't forgotten my days and nights on them as a teen! School? Who went to school in the 60s in the era of hippies in San Francisco?!?

NO exhaust fumes from these cable cars ever, along with the electric buses with their antenas rising off the roofs to the charged electric cables above!


 

No comments: