Monday, June 9, 2008

next model shoot

Looks like it will be in early July. I've been communicating with a very attractive young model in Chico and looks like we will be meeting in Half Moon Bay to fulfill a long-awaited foto shoot. Cheri is young but has a look that gets those envious looks from others..... she has has exotic eyes and I am looking forward to shooting with her.

This Friday I'll be meeting with a lovely artnude model who will be in the area from LA - am also hoping to have a shoot with her one day soon. Seems we have some things in common: she has been to Spain and loves it also, plus she's the only only one I know in this business who travels via Greyhound. Granted, Greyhound is so disorganized, filthly and late continuously with a lot of discourteous mean and nasty drivers, but for the price, you just cannot beat it during these days of high gas cost. I've been traveling Greyhound many times, including a three-month journey that took me during the heat of summer from the East Coast, down to NC, then shooting north to Chicago. There I made the mistake of using AMTRAK to get me to Utah, where it arrived seven hours LATE!!!!! Then I continued by bus to San Francisco, Then to Portland and Seattle, then back again to NC, then to Cleveland and finishing up in PA and Newark. This was my summer of 2003 when I shot with 13 models and slept anywhere BUT a bed!!! I did lose a LOT of weight during this trip though!!!!

hahahahahaa

No comments: