Monday, February 20, 2023

BeautYful Textures of Nature

We took a walk today in a not-near favorite park today. Having the new phone along for the ride, I was snapping in hires mode for a few minutes, now surprised some of the images were as big as some of my image files recorded with my full-size digital camera. Right now with an initial two days of having a new phone, I'd like to think the older Galaxy a50  was better. I trigger the a50's camera to shoot by using voice commands, which I like doing not only because it's easier, but also due to the unnecessary action of touching the screen, which can cause motion and of course, results in a blurry image. 

A backlit Tree

The Bison GT2 doesn't seem to recognize my voice commands which I am so accustomed of speaking to my decades of Galaxy phones when snapping pixs! Thank goodness it's not summer and a few bystanders may be staring at me talking to my phone!

It's always a pain getting accustomed to a new phone, but I'm hoping with more time, I'll find the UMIDIGI Bison GT2 will be just as nice as my Galaxy a50, and maybe just a wee bit better!

Don't know if this would be macro or not since I had to zoom in to snap this with blowing wind! 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nature's Beauty and Textures are gorgeous! AcHooooo!




No comments: