Saturday, February 11, 2023

My Frozen Upper Niagara Moonscape

Another Day has come and gone. Did you know it's been 1195 days since the pandemic began? What I cannot believe is they're saying covid will be around for a loooong time, and will be so common it'll be treated just like the flu. Covid19 is not a flu!!

Went out again today to freeze a little bit more. With the blowing wind, the windchill is down to the low-20s but the temperatures has been like this for many weeks! It's not the coldest I've been out in chilly weather, and probably will not be the last. I am just glad the cameras aren't affected too much by the cold!

This scene is the icy upper Niagara River of western New York again! In previous years, just about ALL of the river is frozen. This is the first Winter I've seen less than half of the river iced over. 

Doesn't this lower portion look like a moonscape?     
Just love the upper Niagara River in the Winter!

No comments: